Output’s newly released Arcade is another bold step in the right direction. It’s the first cloud based virtual instrument that operates on a subscription model. Its endless options of loops and amazing sounds will definitely leave you impressed. Watch the demo videos below.
One amazing feature is that instead of organising patches in the traditional way, all content can be downloaded from Output’s server directly into the plug-in itself. Arcade then automatically allocates it into unique categories such as ‘Modular Circuitry’, ‘Field of Sounds’ and ‘Toys’. Each of these categories has its own interface with four main sliders that can control your choice of assignable effects. If it sounds complicated, don’t worry because it’s not. It’s actually quite straightforward and you’re going to love working with it! Arcade is a groundbreaking virtual instrument and unbelievably inexpensive. We massively recommend it!
- Since it’s on the cloud, the possibilities are endless with new sounds being updated every day
- You can easily create amazing Arcade loops using your own samples
- Straightforward interface
- Unbelievable value for money
- You need to be connected to the internet at all times (especially if you wish to view the latest updates)
- It limits you to one user per licence (similar to the iLok method) — in other words you can’t run Arcade on two systems at the same time
Who should buy this product?
- You’re looking for endless loops and newly updated sounds.
- You prefer a subscription based plan.
- You’re a professional music producer who wants to stay updated with the latest trends and sounds.
Who should not buy this product?
- Those who do not have a reliable internet connection.
A brilliant & affordable loop synthesiser that works on a subscription model with daily updates. It's a must-have product.