Exhale is a vocal based synthesiser with many inspirational vocal slices, loops and experimental sounds.
Many Pop and EDM producers are using it — perhaps even a little too much! With the help of Exhale we can easily create cool ‘drops’ and musical hooks that are currently in.
Exhale works inside the Kontakt player from Native Instruments. The libraries are divided into 3 classifications: Notes, Loops and Slices. All sounds can be altered/manipulated easily using Exhale’s 4 assignable sliders located in its interface. These sliders can be routed to any midi controller(s) via Kontakt’s midi macro assignments. Its built-in signal processors make this a truly wonderful vocal based virtual instrument.
- Very high quality samples
- Easy to use and straightforward interface with assignable midi parameters
- It’s very cost-effective and great value for money
- There are no regular updates for the product
- You’re limited to Exhale’s library and cannot run your own sounds
- It’s a very identifiable sound (similar to the ‘auto-tune’ effect) so be prepared to spend some time customising and manipulating (either through processing or innovating musically) your section to ensure it sounds unique
Who should buy this product?
- You’re a producer looking to create instant EDM type hooks.
- You’re a singer-songwriter looking for cool hooks or searching for inspiration.
- You’re a professional musician/sound designer who just wants to keep up to date with modern electronic sounds.
Who should not buy this product?
- If you’re not interested in vocal based electronic sounds or EDM then this is probably not for you!
A highly inspirational vocal based virtual instruments with wide-ranging loops and sounds for all kinds of electronic musical production.