KV331 Audio SynthMaster
Even through Synth Master’s parent company KV331 has been around since 2004, they’re not as famous or prominent as other major synth companies such as Spectrasonics.
However, that is not to say they’re not as good OR even better than their rivals. We absolutely adore this product. It’s simply one of the finest synths out there. Whereas some people would fork out thousands of dollars purchasing a hardware synth, Synth Master provides unbelievable sounds that will blow you away for a fraction of the cost. Whether it’s the amazing atmospheric pads, bass or incredible arpeggio functionalities, Synth Master will not let you down. We highly recommend it as it’s an awesome product and a must-have. There is a lot to say about this synth. One of our favourite things about it is the fast-paced interface with its really powerful filters. You’re going to love using this product (especially if you’re into EDM or any type of electronic based music)
- Amazing variety of sounds that are easily on par with the top world class synthesisers
- Lots of versatile built-in effects with powerful filters
- It comes with 1100 factory patches with expansion banks available
- Extremely generously priced with unbelieve value for money
- It has bugs and has been known to crash occasionally
- The interface is somewhat dense and resizing is currently not possible
- Some subtle operational inconsistencies have been known to exist here and there
- Updates are very rare
Who should buy this product?
- You’re looking for a powerful virtual instrument at a budgeted price.
- You’re a professional musician who loves awesome pads and other powerful synth sounds.
- You’re a musician or singer-songwriter needing quick sounds for inspiration and new ideas.
Who should not buy this product?
- If you are not into software synths or electronic music in general.
- You want frequent updates.
Just like the product name, it’s truly a ‘master of synths’. If you don’t have it, buy it today!