Universal Audio Apollo Twin
An awesome thunderbolt audio interface with access to highly raved Universal Audio plugins. This desktop-format has 2-in/-6-out interface with 24-bit/192kHz capabilities and added eight channel support via ADAT input. Since this audio interface is thunderbolt based, it gives you a very low latency and a huge width for the number of tracks and higher sample rates. One of the remarkable features of this device is the access of the UAD Powered Plugins. The end user can purchase and add UAD plugins from a long list of highly raved vintage emulation plugins provided by Universal Audio. In short Apollo Twin is more than a classic desktop audio interface. This may indeed be the best-sounding one on the market.
- A versatile interface offering excellent pristine sound quality.
- Powerful monitoring control features are part of its major functionality
- Access to awesome plugin emulations
- Thunderbolt cable does not come with the product
Who should buy this product?
- You see this as a long-term affordable investment for all desktop recording needs.
- You’re a professional music producer who wants to have scaleable audio interface to do multiple tasks in the field of recording and mixing.
Who should not buy this product?
- If you are looking for the quality of pro audio interfaces, this is not a product for you.
An awesome desktop audio interface with the ability to do processing for acclaimed analogue emulation plugins from Universal Audio.