Apogee Element 46
This is an awesome and reasonably priced software controlled thunderbolt audio interface. For those who love the legendary apogee conversion sound in a reasonably priced interface, the Elements series could be a good choice for you. There are three option from the Element series. Depending according to your channel requirement you can go for the Element 24, Element 48, or Element 88.
It comes with world class Apogee mic preamps (with selectable phantom power) and can record up to 24-bit/192 khz AD/DA conversion. The Element interfaces, with the exception of microphone connections, are handled through software (and a remote control if so desired), and therefore the housing is surprisingly plain.
- Reasonably priced and great value for money
- Same great audio quality as the more expensive apogee line of products.
- Full access control of the interface through Elements software
- Element Control for iOS enables the interface to be controlled remotely.
- Thunderbolt cable is not included
- Only for Mac at the moment
- Rack mounting kit is not included
Who should buy this product?
- You see this as a long-term investment.
- You’re a professional music producer who wants to have scaleable audio interface to do multiple tasks in the field of audio recording and mixing.
Who should not buy this product?
- If you don’t have the means to afford this.
- If you’re looking solely for a normal keyboard workstation, don’t buy this product.
An awesome scalable thunderbolt audio interface with world class Apogee preamps and futuristic multi platform software integration.