Access Virus TI2 Desktop
This synthesiser is a must-have for those who love beautiful pads and synth sounds. This reasonably priced product is really loved here at Phenodia.
It’s a must-have product for those who love beautiful synth sounds. TI (stands for Total Integration) is a very helpful feature if you are working in a studio environment. The two fully independent multi-mode filters (with HP, LP, BP, BS) in this piece of gear are so awesome, anyone would really enjoy using it. Virus has 3 powerful LFOs with access to 68 waveforms to choose from. Each patch has its own dedicated arpeggiator, which is really helpful when you are layering multiple patches together. The inbuilt effects such as the reverb and delays are really gorgeous and significantly help to create your desired soundscape.
- It’s available in both in rack and keyboard version
- The Total Integration is a life saver
- Hypersaw and Wavetable oscillators add a colour to the ‘Virus sound’
- Wide collection of atmospheric pads
- Stability issues while working through USB in the plugin mode
- Officially supported DAW’s are less
- It’s a little pricey
Who should buy this product?
- You have the cash to afford a premium hardware synth.
- You see this as a long-term investment.
- You’re a professional music producer who just loves to have awesome synth sounds in their arsenal.
Who should not buy this product?
- If you don’t have the means to afford this.
- If you’re looking solely for a normal keyboard workstation, don’t buy this product.
An awesome synthesiser with ethereal atmospheric sounds to blow your mind. No doubt that this is a worthy addition to the tool kits of all the music producers out there.