This is perhaps every audiophile’s dream headphone.
It delivers an excellent and pristine sound which is essential for critical listening. It’s also a fantastic headphone for mixing (especially if you’re on-the-go and do not have access to studio monitors). We LOVE this headphone use it on a regular basis to judge our productions/sound. The elliptical design of the headphone is highly adaptable to the shape of the ear making it exceptionally comfortable to wear for an extended period of time. The detachable cable is made from highly conductive oxygen-free copper that is reinforced with strong Kevlar material.
- Impressive clarity and pristine sound
- Suitable for prolonged usage (it’s not going to make your ears ache after 30 minutes!)
- Excellent for critical listening
- Can be used for mixing while on the road/air
- Great for consumer use
- Open back design leads to lot of audio spillage
- Need to buy the 3.5 mm adaptor separately
- A little pricey
- A little delicate/fragile (need to be careful and make sure it’s placed in its case when not being used)
Who should buy this product?
- You’re looking headphones for the purpose of critical listening.
- You see this as a long-term investment either as a professional audio engineer, music producer or singer-songwriter.
- You’re a collector or audio geek looking to add an amazing headphone to your collection.
- You’re a producer and/or engineering who travels frequently and needs a great headphone for mixing.
Who should not buy this product?
- It’s pricey and If you don’t have a big budget to afford it, don’t buy this headphone.
- If your primary concern isn’t critical listening and/or mixing, then most probably this is not for you.
A true work of art that will appease the most discerning professional listener. It’s a must-have product for anyone who needs headphones for the purpose of critical listening as well as on-the-go mixing.